Tuesday 15 February 2022

Wow - where has 7 years gone!

So it has been a while since I lasted posted, nearly 8 years in fact! Well as with anything in life things get in the way, but now the time has come to get moving with this restoration. I have been busily collecting parts over the past 7 years and now nearly have everything I need to undertake the restoration. Since my last post, I have sold the first Staghound to another UK based collector, who is also a good friend of mine. He is cracking on with the restoration and has given me permission me to post some pictures of the restoration of the stag to this blog. 

The Staghound has been moved several times since 2014 and so it is now back on its wheels, well for the time being anyway. It is my intention to restore the Stag in time for the XX Corp trip to celebrate the 80th anniversary of WW2. 


I have also always wondered what happened to the other Staghound that was sold at the Littlefield auction back in 2014, well it appears to have turned up in the Royal Jordanian Tank Museum!


Anyway I hope to be updating this blog on a much more regular basis from now until the end, so lets see....

No comments:

Post a Comment